Silver and Fit is an exercise program offered to Blue Cross Blue Shield Medicare Supplement members. This program allows you to pursue improved fitness through two options.
- For $50 a year (June 1 – May 31) you can have access to your choice of several fitness facilities or gyms in your area
- Depending on the location, these facilities may have a variety of workout rooms and classes
- Option 1 is definitely more affordable than paying a monthly membership fee of anywhere from $10-$50
- For members who do not have a gym near them or cannot easily access one, Silver and Fit will mail you your choice on a DVD fitness program for $10 a year (June 1 – May 31). You may choose from over 15 programs including:
- Strength Exercises
- Tai Chi
- Stress management
- You can choose up to two fitness kits per year
Silver and Fit is a discount program offered to Blue Cross Blue Shield Medicare Supplement members but is not managed by Blue Cross. If you want to enjoy the benefits of Silver and Fit you can visit their website at https://www.silverandfit.com/ or call them at 877-764-2746. Be sure to have you Blue Cross Blue Shield card handy when you enroll.